1 Key Facts
- Transport to departure point
- All park entry fees
- Guided tour
- Additional meals, snacks & beverages
|Depature point||March to October: Mondays, Thursdays & Saturdays
November to February: Every day except Sunday
Courtesy transport from selected pick up locations to departure point available upon request. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking if required.
|How to get there||Transport from/to hotel|
|Check-in requirements||Please wait 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call 03 9650 9680 and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|What to bring/wear||Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
|Other info||Children under the age of 4 years old are not permitted on this tour.
Please specify if vegetarian.
Only small carry on bags on 1 day tours
Download the Bunyip Tours App from the App Store or Google Play prior to your departure for audio in a selection of languages across all tours.
Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Day Tour
- Dividing wild ocean and peaceful day, historic Point Nepean National Park and the Quarantine Station were closed to the public more than 100 years
- Enjoy lunch & wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst the inspirational view over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden! Australia`s largest Tube Slide park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscape gardens
- The Peninsula`s highest point and most spectacular bay views right back to Melbourne.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.