1 Key Facts
- Transport to departure point
- Entry to Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- All park entry fees
- Guided tour
- Additional meals, snacks & beverages
|Destination||Great Ocean Road|
|Depature point||Departs daily.
Courtesy transport from selected pick up locations to departure point available upon request. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking if required.
|How to get there||Complementary transfers from/to selected hotels are included. Please advise name of your hotel at the point of booking.|
|Check-in requirements||Please wait 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call 03 9650 9680 and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|What to bring/wear||Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
|Other info||Children under the age of 4 years old are not permitted on this tour.
Please specify if vegetarian.
Only small carry on bags on 1 day tours
Download the Bunyip Tours App from the App Store or Google Play prior to your departure for audio in a selection of languages across all tours.
Classic Great Ocean Road Day Tour
- Beach stop on long golden surf beach with glorious views
- Coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse dominates towering cliffs where Bass Strait and the Southern Ocean collide. Learn the ancient history of the Aboriginal owners, the Gadubanud people.
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild!
- Enjoy a café style lunch in Apollo Bay
- Rainforest Experience - Take in the luscious green surrounds of Otway Rangers rainforests and some of Australia`s tallest eucalyptus trees.
- Step down to the beach at Gibson`s Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge the history of the cruel Shipwreck Coast unfolds on a stroll along this historic beach
- World famous 12 Apostles - This is what you've been waiting for! You'll be dwarfed by the soaring cliffs and the mysterious limestone towers that were created by erosion of the cliffs.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.