PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
Last updated: 02 March 2018
At enjoyaus.com, we recognize that earning and retaining your trust is one of the most important things we do as a business. we are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us.
When you register with enjoyaus.com, we ask for basic information including your name and email address, and Other Information such as your signup location. You can choose not to provide all requested information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; book travel; complete a traveller profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; receive relevant offerings from enjoyaus.com and its partners and enjoy other benefits of being a registered member. For example, in order to purchase products or services, it is necessary for you to disclose Personal Information, including your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card details and other personally identifying information. If you do not provide all or part of the requested information, you may not be able to complete certain activities on the website. For instance, if you do not provide Personal Information when purchasing one of our supplier's products or services, we cannot confirm your purchase or facilitate your booking.
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit enjoyaus.com. For example, we will collect your IP address which is assigned by your Internet Service Provider and does not identify you personally, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser you use, and information about your computer’s operating system, like application versions and your language settings, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and bookings made. If you're using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, location details, app crashes and other system activity. For example, we may use your location to show you tours or excursions near you when you are travelling. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at any time in order to turn off the functionality to share location information with the Application and/or the functionality to tag your photos with location information. Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud.
All of our transactions are handled by a reliable and secure third party payment gateway, such as PayPal, Wechat Pay, or Ali Pay. enjoyaus.com does not store your sensitive payment information, including your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address.
We use the information collected about you for various purposes. Your personal data may be used in the following ways:
- Reservations: First and most importantly, we use your personal data to complete, confirm, and administer your online reservation, which is pretty core to what we do as a company! We may also offer you other travel-related products and services from third parties. These will be through our online services, and if you choose to utilize these, we'll use your information to complete and administer your order, and enable our third-party suppliers to fulfill your bookings
- Customer Service: We provide customer service from our local offices. Sharing your details with our customer service staff allows us to respond when you need us – including helping you find appropriate accommodations and responding to any questions you might have about your reservation (plus any other questions, too).
- For registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site. enjoyaus.com users can create a user account on our websites or apps. We use the information you give us to administer this account, allowing you to do a number of useful things. You can manage your bookings or other purchases, take advantage of special offers, make future reservations easily, and manage your personal settings. Managing personal settings allows you to keep and share lists, share photos, see previously searched trips or destinations easily, and check other travel-related information you've provided. It also allows you to see any reviews you've submitted. If you want, you can share certain information in your user account by creating a public profile that’s associated with either your own first name or a screen name of your choice.
- Online Groups: We may also enable users with an account to join and interact with each other through online groups. Any such activity may be made visible to other account holders or service providers.
- Marketing Activities: We also use your information for marketing activities. These activities may include:
- Using your contact information to send you news of travel-related products and services when you make a reservation with us or set up a user account. You can unsubscribe from these marketing communications quickly, easily and anytime – just click on the "Unsubscribe" link included in every newsletter.
- Based on the information you share with us, we can target content on our website to more closely match your interests and otherwise customize your experience with enjoyaus.com, including customizing the ads and individualized offers may be shown to you on the enjoyaus.com website, in mobile apps or on third-party websites/apps (including social media sites). These can be offers that you can book directly on the enjoyaus.com site, or third-party offers or products that may be of interest to you.
- When you participate in other promotional activities (such as sweepstakes, referral programs or competitions), relevant information will be used to administer these promotions.
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Communicating With You: There may be other times when we get in touch with you, including by email, mail, phone or text message – which method we choose depends on the contact information you’ve previously shared with us. And we process the communications you send to us. There could be a number of reasons for this, including:
- Responding to and handling any requests you or your booked travel experiences have made. We also offers guests and our local tour operators various means to exchange information, requests, and comments about your search results and existing reservations directed through enjoyaus.com.
- If you haven't finalized a reservation online, we might email you with a reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this additional service benefits you as it allows you to continue with a reservation without having to search for things to do or fill in your reservation details again.
- When you use our services, we might send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with enjoyaus.com.
- We may also send you other material related to your reservations, like how to contact us if you need assistance while you're away, and information that we feel might be useful to you in planning your trip or getting the best out of your stay. We may also send you material related to upcoming reservations or a summary of previous reservations you made through our site.
- Even if you don't have an upcoming reservation, we may need to send you other administrative messages, which can include security alerts.
- we can also target the appropriate content for email marketing messages to better match your interests
- Market Research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Any additional personal details that you give us as part of the market research will be used only with your consent.
- Promotion of a Safe and Trustworthy Service: In order to create a trustworthy environment for you, your fellow travellers, enjoyaus.com business partners, and our local tour partners, we may use personal data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities. Similarly, we may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users and reservations. For such purposes, we may have to put certain reservations on hold.
- Improving Our Services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes. For example, we measure and track demographic details about our customers. This is part of our drive to improve our services and enhance the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, troubleshooting and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services. The main goal here is to optimize and customize our online platform to your needs, making our site easier and more enjoyable to use.
- Guest Reviews and Other Destination-related Information: During and after your trip at any of the destinations you book through us, you may be invited to submit a guest review. We may also enable guests travelling with you, or on whose behalf you've booked, to provide a review. This invite may ask for information about the accommodations, the destination, and other services you might have booked through enjoyaus.com (like attractions).
- Account holders can choose to display a review with a screen name instead of their real name (which can be selected in the user account facility). In addition to this, your review can be displayed anonymously. By completing a guest review, you're agreeing that it can be displayed (as described in detail in our Terms & Conditions) on, for example, the relevant travel item information page on our websites, on our mobile apps, on our social media accounts and social media apps, or on the website of the relevant travel item or business partner’s website. This is to inform other travellers about the quality of the trip you experienced, the destination you picked, or other services you used.
- If you indicate whether a guest review is helpful or not, we'll aggregate this with feedback from other customers in order to sort and prioritize guest reviews. We may use the information in your lists or in other destination-related information you share with us in an anonymous form, unless you've included this information in your public profile. This is to help other travellers like you find the right destination and the best things to do for their needs.
- Call Monitoring : During calls with enjoyaus.com support staff, live listening may be done or calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. Recordings are kept for a limited amount of time and automatically deleted, unless enjoyaus.com has a legitimate interest to keep such recording for a longer period (as reasonably necessary), including for fraud investigation purposes. Any call recordings will be handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection
- Performance of a Contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we'll use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that reservation under the contract that we have with you.
- Legitimate Interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as providing you with the best appropriate content for the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your Personal Information for certain direct marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at any of the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
In certain circumstances, we’ll share your personal data with third parties.
In order to complete your reservation, we transfer relevant reservation details to the actual service provider, such as hotel, airline, car rental, and activity providers, who are directly involved in fulfilling the purchases you have made from us. This can include your name, contact details, the names of guests travelling with you, and any preferences you specified in your booking. Throughout this site, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. We do not place limitations on our suppliers' use or disclosure of your Personal Information. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you purchase through this website. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit.
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
If you connect to enjoyaus.com using Facebook, we may show you reviews, photos and tours that your Facebook friends have posted, shared, saved or purchased on enjoyaus.com. Note that, if you have Facebook friends who are using enjoyaus.com, they may also share information about you with us through Facebook. If you wish to prevent that sharing, please review your Facebook privacy settings.
You can also choose to access third-party social media websites and services through enjoyaus.com (such as Facebook, Weibo, or Wechat). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share is governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
We also share your Personal Information with third party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
We currently contract with several third-party online partners to help manage and optimize our Internet business and communications. We use the services of third-party marketing companies to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our website. To do this, we use web beacons and cookies provided by such marketing companies in connection with our websites. The information we collect helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see.
If you were referred to enjoyaus.com from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and travel preferences, about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of your Personal Information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
COMPANIES WITHIN OUR CORPORATE FAMILY
GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
We may be required to disclose your personal data to law enforcement insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud. We may need to further disclose personal data to competent authorities to protect and defend our rights or properties, or the rights and properties of our business partners.
We may also use or disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions or otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights; (e) to protect and defend our rights, property or safety or those of any of our affiliates, our customers, or others; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; (h) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; (i) in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy; or (j) as otherwise required by law.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information, as long as it is so combined.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives or the most popular excursions or tours. This information does not contain any Personal Information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Some affiliates, distributors and/or suppliers may operate in countries or states that do not have laws or regulations for the protection and safeguarding of Personal Information. enjoyaus.com seeks to take reasonable steps to persuade all its affiliates, distributors and suppliers to adopt and adhere to privacy policies that are substantially similar to this one. However, please be aware that enjoyaus.com is not in a position to force adherence, so we will rely on you and our other customers to inform us if you believe your privacy is not being adequately protected by our affiliates, distributors and suppliers.
enjoyaus.com offers you and service providers various means to communicate about trips and existing reservations, directing the communications through enjoyaus.com. You can contact enjoyaus.com with questions about your reservation or about your service provider through the My Account page, the enjoyaus.com app, and other channels that we may make available.
enjoyaus.com may access communications and may use automated systems to review, scan, and analyse communications for security purposes; fraud prevention; compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; investigations of potential misconduct; product development and improvement; research; customer engagement, including to provide you with information and offers that we believe may be of interest to you; and customer or technical support. We reserve the right to block the delivery of or review communications that we, in our sole discretion, believe may contain malicious content, spam, or may pose a risk to you, service providers, enjoyaus.com, or others. Note, all communications sent or received using enjoyaus.com communication tools will be received and stored by enjoyaus.com. Service providers through whose platform you made the reservation may choose to communicate with you directly by email or other channels that enjoyaus.com does not control.
We may send to you marketing emails with information about enjoyaus.com deals, destination and product news, offers, competitions, and other special promotions that we believe that you will find valuable, interesting or informative. We will provide you with choices regarding our use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you are no longer interested in receiving future email marketing communications from enjoyaus.com, you have several choices for opting out of future mailings:
- You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions and link included in each email marketing message we send.
- When you register as a enjoyaus.com member, you may click on "My Account" at the top of any page of our website and update your "Account Settings"
Please note that, even if you opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from enjoyaus.com, we will continue to send to you emails regarding your purchases and bookings, and regarding administrative information such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies. If you make a booking or purchase at one of our websites, we may also send you information about new products, or ask your opinion about our websites, etc., so that we may improve our service to you and other consumers.
We offer free apps for a variety of mobile devices, as well as versions of our regular website that have been optimized for mobile and tablet browsing. These apps and mobile websites process the personal details you give us in much the same way as our website does – and they also allow you to use location services to find things to do nearby. With your consent, we may send you push notifications with information about your reservation. You may grant us access to your location data or contact details in order to provide services requested by you. When you upload a picture from your mobile device, your picture may also be tagged with your location information. Please read the instructions of your mobile device to understand how to change the settings and enable the sharing of such data or the receipt of push notifications.
In order to optimize the content of the enjoyaus.com newsletter, enjoyaus.com combines the searches and reservations made from different computers and devices while you're logged into your user account on each of these computers and devices. If you don't want enjoyaus.com to combine such data for newsletter generation or to optimize the content of our websites and/or apps, either log out of a device or computer or unsubscribe from the enjoyaus.com newsletter.
Personalized advertisements shown to you on other websites or in apps, can be offered based on your activities on linked computers and devices. By opting out of the NAI behavioural advertising program (see in our Cookie Statement below), you can opt out of cross-device tracking for advertisement purposes. You should know that logging out of your user account will not actually mean that you opt out of personalized advertisements.
Here at enjoyaus.com, we use social media in different ways. We use it partly to facilitate the use of online reservation services, but also to promote our business partners’ travel-related products and services, and to advertise, improve and facilitate our own services.
Logging in with your social media account: We may offer you the opportunity to sign in to a enjoyaus.com user account with your social media account, which saves you from having to remember different user names and passwords for different online services. After you’ve signed in once, you’ll always be able to use your social media account to sign in to your enjouaus.com account. You can disconnect these accounts from each other at any time, too.
Integration of social media plugins: We also have integrated social media plugins into the enjoyaus.com website and apps. This means that when you click on one of the buttons (such as Facebook’s "Like" button) certain information is shared with these social media providers. If you're logged in to your social media account at the same time, your social media provider may relate this information to your social media account and possibly present your actions on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
Other social media services and features: We may also integrate other social media services (like social media messaging) to interact with enjoyaus.com or with your contacts about our services. We may also maintain social media accounts and offer apps on several social media sites. Whenever you connect with enjoyaus.com through social media, your social media service provider may allow you to share information with enjoyaus.com. If you choose to share, you'll generally be told by your social media provider which information will be shared. For example, when you log in to a enjoyaus.com user account with your social media account, certain information (as authorized by you to your social media provider) may be shared with enjoyaus.com. This might include your email address, age, or profile pictures saved in your user account.
When you register with a enjoyaus.com social media app or connect to a social media messaging service without having a enjoyaus.com user account, the information you choose to share with us may include the basic information available in your social media profile (including your email address, status updates and a list of your contacts). We’ll use this information to help provide you with the service you requested – for example, to forward a message you want to send to your contacts or to create a personalized user experience in the app itself or on our websites. It means we can customize our services to fit your needs, connecting you and your friends with the best travel destinations and analyzing and enhancing our travel-related services. Your social media provider will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your data whenever you connect with enjoyaus.com through them.
Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising. The advertisements you see on our website are served by us or by our service providers. We also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites; and (2) advertising networks, which collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests. We do not permit these third parties to collect Personal Information about you (such as email address) on our site, nor do we share with them any Personal Information about you.
Data collected by companies that operate cookie-based exchanges to serve you with relevant advertising. Like other companies operating online, we participate in cookie-based exchanges where anonymous information is collected about your browsing behavior through cookies or other technologies and segmented into different topics of interest (such as travel). These topics of interest are then shared with third parties, including advertisers and ad networks, so they can tailor advertisements to your apparent interests. We do not share Personal Information (such as your email address) with these companies and we do not permit these companies to collect any such information about you on our site.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete. You can access and update your contact information by accessing your account via the enjoyaus.com website. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information that you originally provided to us in our archives for uses documented in this policy.
You can also close your enjoyaus.com account by accessing your account via the our website. We will send you an email to confirm your request. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your Personal Information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
Please also note that we may retain certain Personal Information and Other Information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and compliance with legal requirements.
As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to book travel or to take advantage of certain features offered on enjoyaus.com. You also can add or update information and close your account as described above. In addition, as described above, when you register as a member on this site, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email messages from us about special offers. As a registered member, you can modify your choice at any time on the My Account page. Whether registered as a member or not, you will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your account or to your transactions on this site, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. You may have the opportunity on our website to provide a mobile number in order to receive day-of-travel flight alerts. You may discontinue these alerts at any time. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from enjoyaus.com, you will not be able to access portions of our website.
We want you to feel confident about using this website to make travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. In accordance with data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse or alteration of, personal data. At enjoyaus.com we seek to maintain the integrity and security of your Personal Information.
We use industry-standard encryption protocols when receiving and transferring your Personal Information, and use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access Personal Information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions.
However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage environment can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times. enjoyaus.com will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your Personal Information. enjoyaus.com will rely on you telling us if you experience any unusual events that may indicate a breach in your information security. We will then seek to investigate whether the security breach was related to the data transmissions from or to enjoyaus.com and let you know what steps can be taken and have been taken to help rectify the problem. Further action, such as reporting incidents to the police or other proper authorities, may also be required.
The services offered by enjoyaus.com are not directed at children under 18 years old. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to delete it. In limited cases as part of a reservation, purchase of other travel-related services, or in exceptional other circumstances (such as features addressed to families), enjoyaus.com may collect and use information about children only with the consent of the parent.
Cookies and other tracking technologies can be used on our websites and apps in various ways, like making the enjoyaus.com website work, to analyze traffic, or for advertisement purposes. These technologies are either used by us directly, or by our business partners, including third-party service providers and advertisers we work with.
WHAT COOKIES ARE AND HOW THEY ARE USED
enjoyaus.com and its affiliated websites are committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our sites. To do this, we may collect information about your searches and other site activities and use third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our websites and we permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements. Such advertisers do not have access to the information we collect through enjoyaus.com cookies. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours.
In addition to the above cookies, we use Local Shared Objects, also referred to as “flash cookies,” on our web site. These are used to enhance your user experience, for example, by storing your user preferences and settings, such as your volume/mute settings, and in connection with animated content on our website. Local Shared Objects are similar to browser cookies, but can store data more complex than simple text. By themselves, they cannot do anything to or with the data on your computer. Like other cookies, they can only access personally identifiable information that you have provided on this site, and cannot be accessed by other websites. To find out more about flash cookies or how to disable them, please click here:http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
We may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
WHAT YOUR CHOICES ARE
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, turning off cookies will limit your use of our websites and Applications.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or delete them, just visit allaboutcookies.org and the help section of your browser. In the settings for browsers like Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on your browser – use the "Help" function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
If you decide not to accept certain technical and/or functional cookies, you may not be able to use some functions on our website. We currently don't support “Do Not Track” browser settings. In which case a common standard is developed that defines what exactly will be meant by “Do Not Track” browser signals, we'll review this policy again.
Advertising: When it comes to online advertising and marketing companies, we strive to work with companies that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and/or the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Members of NAI and IAB adhere to industry standards and codes of conduct. NAI and IAB members allow you to opt out of behavioral advertising. Visit www.networkadvertising.org to identify the NAI members that may have placed an advertising cookie file on your computer.
To opt out of an NAI member's behavioural advertising program, just check the box that corresponds to the company you want to opt out from. You can also visit www.youronlinechoices.com or www.youradchoices.com to learn how to opt out of customized advertisements. Your mobile device may allow you to limit the sharing of information for retargeting purposes through its settings. Be aware that opting out of an online advertising network doesn't mean that you will no longer receive or be subject to online advertising or marketing analysis. It just means the network you opted out of won't deliver ads customized to your web preferences and browsing patterns anymore.
Analytics: In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes through Google Analytics from certain browser types, you may want to visit the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (only for desktop).
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments about this Cookie Statement, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This Cookie Statement may also be amended from time to time – so visit this page regularly to stay up to date.
For some enjoyaus.com services you can access and update your registration and Personal Information online.